Arenal Waterfall Rappel
Arenal is one of the most popular places to visit in Costa Rica – the beautiful rainforest and the majestic and perfect cone shape volcano reaching out of it! We will take the scenic route to get to the volcano while driving around Costa Rica’s biggest lake, Lake Arenal, and see the vegetation get lusher and lusher as we advance.
We will stop along our drive and have an incredibly good and all organic breakfast by the lake and then we will prepare for the main activity of the day: Hiking through the rainforest and rappel down a series of waterfalls is just an adventure of a lifetime!
You can never experience the beauty of the rainforest better than this! Afterwards we will have lunch and then relax at the volcanic hot springs before we return to the beaches! Adrenaline lovers!!
What is included:
- Organic Breakfast
- Scenic Drive around the Arenal Lake
- Rappelling 4 Waterfalls within the Rainforest
- Natural Volcanic Hot Springs
- Deluxe Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Bilingual Guide & Transportation w/ AC
- This is a FULL DAY tour
- Driving time from Flamingo: 4:00hrs (PICKUP: 6:00am)
- Minimum age for rappelling: 10 years
- Minimum Attendance: 4 persons
Rate: $220/adult, $160/child