Buenavista Rainforest Hiking Trip
Buenavista is a perfect example of a transitional forest (moist forest/rain forest) where we have good chances of spotting lots of wildlife from both environments in this area of overlapping influences.
We will first take a walk along 12 suspended bridges through the canopy of this forest and then take a trail that will lead us to a small waterfall where we have the opportunity to refresh in its crystalline waters.
We have chances of seeing lots of wildlife like monkeys, toucans, manakins, currasows, guans, agoutis and a variety of other animals that inhabit this area.
Next we will have a complete lunch that includes soup, salads, rice, beans, vegetables, pasta, chicken and beef/fish and then get ready for our next hike (45min) that will take us further into the forest along a dramatic canyon inside the forest to a majestic waterfall (no swimming possible).
Finally, we will reach the natural volcanic hot springs where we will relax the muscles from this perfect day in the forest!
What is included:
- Hanging Bridges Hike (12 bridges)
- Hike to waterfall w/swimming option OR Waterslide (1hr)
- Lunch Buffet
- Horseback Ride (optional)
- Hike to big waterfall (no swimming – 1hr)
- Sauna, Volcanic Mud & Hot Springs
- Entrance Fees
- Bilingual Guide & Transportation w/ AC
- Driving time from Flamingo: 2hrs
- PICKUP: 7:00am
- All Ages!
- Minimum Attendance: 4 persons
Rate: $130/adult, $80/child