Coffee Plantation Tour and Guaitil Pottery Tour
On this trip we will visit a coffee plantation and processing plant, PLUS a traditional pottery town famous for it’s locally crafted clay pottery!
We will visit the town of “Guaitil” which is the best place to experience the welcoming descendants of the Chorotegas who are famous for handcrafting beautiful clay pottery applying the same materials, colors and techniques like their ancestors hundreds of years ago.
We will also take you to this beautiful area on our countryside where we will learn everything you have to know, including the secrets and tricks, about the whole process of growing coffee, harvesting coffee, the selection process, the roasting and environmentally friendly practices here in Costa Rica!
What is included:
- Coffee Plantation Tour in working facility (1,5-2hrs) CHECK IT OUT!
- Coffee Testing
- Pottery village “Guaitil” w/ visit of working facility CHECK IT OUT!
- Souvenirs (optional & extra cost)
- Traditional Costarican Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Bilingual Guide & Transportation w/ AC
- This is a 3/4 Day tour
- Driving time from Flamingo: 2hrs
- PICKUP: 7:30am
- All Ages!
- Minimum Attendance: 4 persons
Rate: $125/adult, $80/child