For those with no scuba certification.
Starting with a medical check-list you then head to the pool with your instructor to learn the basics regarding equipment and safety rules, including performing some skills underwater and having a swim around to get accustomed to how it feels to breath on scuba!
We choose 2 dive sites, weather & daily conditions depending, to perform shallow (40ft max) dives exploring the Catalina Islands in the Pacific Ocean, one of the best places to dive in Costa Rica.
With the possibility of seeing White tip reef sharks, Spotted eagle rays, Giant Manta Rays, Nudibranchs, Octopus, big schools of fish, eels and even maybe a seahorse!
The variety of life in this ocean is astounding and you are lucky to experience all it has to offer with this half day tour.
Note: This tour is an experience only and does not result in any type of certification.
- Pick-up time: 6:30am in Tamarindo, 6:45 am Westin, Conchal/Flamingo
- Return: 12 noon-12.30
- Fruit and cookies, fresh water and ice tea provided.
Age & Requirements:
- Minimum Age: 10 yrs
- Needs to be comfortable in water too deep to stand up in and able to swim
Suggested Fitness Level:
- Medical check-list must be completed (signed by adult for anyone under 18 yrs of age)
- Any question as to health that may come up requires the client to be cleared by a doctor before being allowed to take part
What to Bring :
- Bathing Suit & Towel,
- Sun Hat / Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- Money (for gratuities and incidentals)
Rate: Price Upon Request