Visit a Volcano Crater & Waterfalls!
This trip is still almost a secret and takes us to one of Guanacaste’s most active volcanoes: The Miravalles! An untamed mountain covered in rainforest and letting us safely visit the only walkable crater in Costa Rica. Our day on this trip is very diverse.
Along our drive to the volcano we will visit one of the country’s most beautiful waterfalls and if you liked to, you can bring your swimsuits and swim under the majestic water curtain. Our next stop will be the crater at Miravalles where we will see lots of geothermal activity and sense the mighty power from below us.
- Waterfall w/swimming (along our drive to volcano)
- Tractor Ride (20min)
- Rainforest hike (1.5 hrs)
- Hanging Bridges (2 bridges) a scenic views
- Waterfalls (3)
- Traditional Costarican Lunch (“Casado”)
- Walk through volcanic site w/ geothermal activity
- Natural Sauna, volcanic Mud Bath & Hot Springs
- Entrance Fee
- Bilingual Guide & Transportation w/ AC
- This is a FULL-DAY tour
- Driving time from Flamingo: 2hrs
- PICKUP: 7am
- All Ages!
- Minimum Attendance: 4 persons
Rate: $150/adult, $90/child