An experience full of nature, culture, adventure, wellness, and sustainability, all in one day.
Check Pricing & Availability
For ecotourism lovers, cultural tourism, adventurers, for those who seek wellness and relaxation, or want to learn about sustainability and regenerative tourism. For entire families with members of all ages; seniors, children and inclusive tourism.
We will take you through a perfect example of a transitional forest (moist forest/rainforest). In both environments we will have a good chance of spotting lots of wildlife from this area of overlapping influences.
We usually start with a hike over 12 suspended bridges located throughout the forest.
For ornithologists, Costa Rica is a birdwatchers paradise! Keep your eye out for toucans, birds of paradise and other exotic species.
You’ll want to document the many different types of interesting plants and animals you see, so be sure to bring your camera.
After the hike we will zipline though the treetops on 10 different runs. Later we will cool off doing a 400-yard waterslide down the hills of the forest.
A freshly made lunch is next, and then we will ride horses to the natural hot springs (and volcanic mud baths), where we will relax before returning home to the beach.
The Buena Vista Full Combo is a great day for the whole family.
What to wear/bring: long pants, extra clothes, flip-flops, walking shoes, insect repellent, sunblock, hat, swimwear, camera
What is Included?
- Welcome cocktail
- Las Pavas ziplining (10 runs)
- Los Higuerones hanging bridges walk (12 bridges)
- La Selva waterslide (400 yards)
- Horseback riding (45 minutes)
- Optional: Salitral waterfall hike for (45 minutes)
- Cultural tour, visit to sugar mill, tasting traditional snacks in La Fonda, Güipipía gourmet coffee and clay craft indigenous workshop Guaitil
- Buffet lunch of Costa Rican traditional food
- Sauna, volcanic mud & hot springs access in tractor-drawn carriage
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation (for an extra fee)
What is Excluded?
- Extreme canopy & Tarzan swing
Know Before You Go
- This is a full-day tour
- Driving time from Flamingo: 2 hours
- Minimum age for ziplining: 6
- Minimum travelers: 3