COSTA RICA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Managing from an Owner’s Perspective with integrity, commitment and accountability.
Our mission is to DELIGHT OUR CUSTOMERS by providing unparalleled service to each property under our management. We accomplish this by meeting or the unique needs of both owners and tenants like, in the most comprehensive and hassle-free manner possible.
We focus strongly on effective management by investing the necessary time and effort required to properly maintain and manage our properties as luxury residential rentals. This paradigm permeates throughout our entire organization, so together with our well-trained and trusted staff we can ensure that the interests of both our owners and renters are properly protected.
We strongly believe that truly effective and comprehensive Property Management is a multi-faceted initiative consisting of ALL of the following attributes:
- Asset management: The fiscal health of the property
- Property management: Maintainance and operations
- Client management: Serving the individual interest of owners and tenants
Such is the foundation of Special Places of Costa Rica, a philosophy that is woven into the very fabric of our corporate DNA. Together with responsiveness, commitment, professionalism and honesty, we have crafted a recipe for success that clearly elevates us above our competitors.
Each of our Property Managers are completely familiar with our entire portfolio and are fully integrated into every area of operations and finance. As a result, property oversight is elevated to a whole new level which is essential to effectively protect client interests.
All of our staff are practitioners of “continuous improvement” and are encouraged through training to enhance their knowledge in the area of management and maintenance. This enables us to raise the bar of service even higher by fostering enthusiasm, creativity and productivity — prime factors in meeting the diverse challenges of luxury residential management.
Special Places of Costa Rica recognizes the pace of business in the world today and has distinguished itself in the asset and property management field by investing in real-time software to keep track of accounting, rentals and work orders. www.propertyware.com This real-time service is provided to owners, tenants or prospective tenants free of charge as a tool to enhance communication and information flow. This naturally leads to faster, more accurate record keeping; a necessary pre-requisite to proper management and control.
If you are considering Property Management, then choose Special Places of Costa Rica:
- Professional Service: Courteous, Effective, Prompt
- Preventative Maintenance Services: Avoid costly “emergency” repairs
- AC service
- Pest Control
- Painting, Wood Staining
- Routine Inspections
- General Maintenance: Personnel and contract services arranged
- Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Roofing, Concrete
- The Right Tools: Investment in administrative systems
- First Class Asset-Management Software
- Detailed Monthly Interactive Accounting Reports
- Year-To-Year Budgeting
- Real-time Accounting
- Concierge Services: Available for Owners and Clients
- Preparation of your property to be rented
- Coordination of move-in of new tenants
- Company staffed house-keeping
- Client Protection: Keeping your best interest at heart
- Screening of prospective tenants
- Prompt payment of taxes, utilities, etc
- Technical / legislative knowledge
- Real Estate Law
Management Fee to Manager:
Every Monthly Management Fee for each property is different, all depending what our clients and their property require. We currently have a range from $50 to $225 for individual homes, and a range of $300 to $2000 monthly fee for condominium common areas management fees. We can provide you the exact fee for your property after having it visited, and in case of Condo Management, after inspection and having seen last month expenses.
Mainly by just providing and maintaining the highest standards in our service, confidence and trust to all of the Special Places of Costa Rica clients and renters.
- Intelligent prospecting to create a data base of potential clients. Our team updates our database on a regular basis and sends the latest deals and promotions.
- Keep our staff updated and aware of what is happening on the market to establish optimal rental rates and property occupancy. We spend and invest time, educating our team and searching what the market has to offer, how vacation habits are changing, what the trends and upcoming trends are, from which countries low Airfare is coming to Costa Rica etc … Techniques that help to have your rental home booked.
- Frequent advertisement in local magazines, brochures and News Papers to obtain maximum profit in rentals. One of the biggest, but mostly forgotten market, is the Costa Rican Rental Market. A very potential one, used to fill up the last spots in your Rental Home Calendar. Risk full? We screen our tenants, we have a damage deposit and our maintenance and cleaning staff keeps the property manager up-to-date.
- Advertisement on global rental websites and brochures. Including our homes in some of the biggest vacation rentals website is our prime marketing strategy.
- Frequent website updating and SEO. Investing time and money on this digital brochure; nothing is that crucial as our website, it has complete information about your property and our services. A well-constructed and working website, to generate more traffic towards your property.
- Regular communication with Owner regarding activity. We try to keep our home owners involved on every process of marketing, news and market updates, as well as all of our efforts to keep your house exposed to future clients.
- Professional, prompt and courteous service to ensure repeat business. Our main goal is to create a friendship with every costumer we get across with, not only for renter, but also with our property owners to increase our levels of rental traffic and repetitive business. Our forte is a strong service of personal touch.
Rental Fee Structure:
We have two different options where our clients can choose from,
- 10% commision
For rentals booked by the owner 10% commission is paid to Special Places. Commission on rentals, more than 3 months, will be 10%.
- 20% commission:
20% commission to the Agent for rentals generated by the Agent. For rentals booked by the owner 10% commission is paid to Special Places if they take care of the clients check in. Owner agrees to pay advertising cost for HomeAway.com, Vrbo.com and Vacationrentals.com ($350 per year). Rental agent will be responsible for all check-ins and check-outs for the property, tenant attendance, reservations, contact with potential clients, rental payment coordination etc..
Term: One Year, the contract is automatically renewed unless writing is received 30 days prior of expiration of contract
Thank you for Choosing Special Places of Costa Rica!