Property Management Benefits Overview
Welcome to Special Places of Costa Rica
In addition to investing in our people, we have created and refined our management strategy to encompass three primary facets
- Asset management: The fiscal health of the property
- Property management: Maintainance and operations
- Client management: Serving the individual interest of owners and tenants
With this as our foundation, Special Places can identify needs, create solutions and manage the process efficiently and effectively.
For example, each of our Property Managers is completely familiar with our entire portfolio of properties and is fully integrated into every area of operations and finance. As a result, property oversight is elevated to a whole new level which is essential to effectively protect client interests.
To best support our clients and our staff, Special Places makes regular investments in new technology to make all areas of our business efficient and scalable.
Communication, dynamic pricing and calendar management, and our accounting services are all kept to the highest technology standards available to best serve our property owners and guests.
Client Experience Management
Every Monthly Management Fee for each property is different, all depending on what your property requires. To give you an idea of our range, we currently have a range from $50 to $300 for individual homes, and a range of $300 to $2000 monthly fee for condominium common areas management fees.
We will provide a quote for your property after we visit and review recent expenses.
We think you’ll find our fees are a great value for the level of service we provide.
Vacation Rental Marketing
Modern multi-channel marketing will maximize the exposure of your property
- Professionally crafted listings on all major online vacation rental platforms. Including professional photography, copywriting, and local community promotion.
- Custom listing on the Special Places proprietary website. This site is optimized for SEO search results and enjoys regular direct booking at lower fees than the global platforms.
- Intelligent digital client relationship management to generate unique potential guest leads and cultivate those connections by providing special offers and current local attraction updates.
- Frequent advertisement in local magazines, brochures, and newspapers to generate additional direct bookings and expand the exposure of our managed properties.
Rental Commission Structure
Tier 1 Commissions
Tier 2 Commissions
For vacation rental stays booked by the property owner and managed by Special Places, a 10% commission is earned and paid to Special Places.
For vacation rental stays over 90 days, a 10% commission is earned and paid to Special Places.
We are excited to meet with you and discuss your property management needs.
We invite you to use our “6 Critical Questions to Ask Your Property Management Company” report when interviewing various property management companies. Being educated may save you a lot of hassle and heartache.
Also, we would love the opportunity to be added to your interview list!
Please fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch very soon!