Relax and enjoy time on the water on this 51-foot Leopard power yacht.
Check Pricing & Availability
Royal Charters is the premier yacht charter in Costa Rica. There is something for everyone onboard our 51-foot Leopard power yacht. Whether it is stunning landscapes, incredible beaches, amazing marine life, flavorful local cuisine or fun water sports, your private charter has it all. Our goal for you is to enjoy the beauty of Costa Rica’s Gold Coast with family and friends aboard your private all-inclusive yacht — and have “The Best Day Ever.”
This adventure starts in Playa Flamingo and cruises past Potrero, Las Catalinas, Playa del Amor (Honeymoon Beach). The destination is Playa Guacamaya, where we’ll enjoy activities like paddleboarding, snorkeling, floating, swimming around the boat and romping on the beach.
The boat has a lot of space to relax and enjoy drinks from the open bar, fresh fruit, hot lunch, mingling and dancing. This boat features a very spacious cabin with armchairs.
The beaches visited sometimes varies depending on the weather. We always look for the best beach given the current conditions. Whales and dolphins are sometimes spotted along the way.
We have life vests for all ages, two SUP paddleboards and one lilypad for 10 people. This boat comfortably accommodates up to 15 travelers.
What is Included?
- Captain, first mate and chef
- Meal, hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Fully stocked open bar
- Watersports equipment including snorkeling gear, paddleboards, floating party mat, floats and noodles
- Fishing equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stereo with Bluetooth capability and speakers throughout the vessel
What is Excluded?
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol only, no spray sunscreen please)
Know Before You Go
- You may cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the tour.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours before the start of the tour will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge, though extreme circumstances that force a cancellation are taken into consideration.
- We run rain or shine, unless dangerous weather conditions are occurring or imminent, based on the judgment of our captains. Whenever possible, we try to wait out any questionable weather.
- If we cancel a tour because of dangerous weather conditions, we will offer guests another date and time, and if they cannot reschedule, guests will receive a full refund.